This post contains affiliate links.
When you buy something using these retail links, we may get a commission.
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
~ Joe Lewis
We mentioned what you don’t have to do.
Rememeber? Click here to refresh your memory!
Now let’s talk a bit more about dos!
- Analyze your weaknesses. One of the hardest things for people to do is to be objective when it comes to their own weaknesses. Once you can recognize your weaknesses and understand how they’re holding you back, you can take active steps to work on yourself.
- Constantly work on improving yourself. If you’re not doing something to improve yourself everyday, then you’re not going to reach your goals.
- Master the art of persuasion. Be sure not to become a manipulative maniac. But stating your point and being able to prove it is an important asset.
- Stop trying to please everyone You don’t have to be liked by everyone around you. Just stay human.
- Understand that personality traits aren’t static. Everything is changeable! If you’re being held back by aspects of your personality, whether its laziness, social awkwardness, mediocre intelligence, know that these are all things that can be improved if you’re willing to work on them, instead of accepting them as immutable personality traits.