This post contains affiliate links.
When you buy something using these retail links, we may get a commission.
Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
~ Danny Kaye
Do you feel like something is still missing?
Today we will share other 5 rules to follow to make your life more than bearable, so enjoy:
- Smile. It is scientifically proved that if you smile, you will be happier! Did you know that?
- Improve your posture Your posture and body language not only shapes how people see you, but it also shapes how you feel about yourself? There are quite a few books on that matter (and also TED talks).
- Find the time for what you want to do. Many of us are always complaining about lack of time to do what we want. If you feel trapped in a job, are you actively taking steps to extricate yourself from the situation? If you are, then you shouldn’t waste time complaining. If you’re not, what are you complaining about?
- Don’t chase money for the sake of money. Having money is important in life, but only because it gives us the freedom to chase what we really want. Find your goals and passions outside “the money” and this way it’ll be easier to motivate yourself to take action and change your lifestyle.
- Overcome laziness. Do you have big goals and dreams? Do you stop short of taking steps to make changes because you’d rather watch TV? Do you quit after a few tries? It is ok to waste a bit of time doing nothing. But try to keep the focus and balance idleness with productivity.