This post contains affiliate links.
When you buy something using these retail links, we may get a commission.
You don’t have to risk your health to have healthier hair!
In the time of COVID-19 it is better to stay home. Do not worry there are some easy DIY hair masks recipes that will save your beauty!
We have several ideas and the only things you need are already in your kitchen.
So no need for shopping!
Avocado and Oatmeal Mask for Extra Hydration
Mix one small ripe avocado, one tablespoon of apple cider, one tablespoon of oatmeal, stir well. You can add two to three drops of any essential oil to boost some circulation to the hair.
2. Add about two tablespoons of yogurt.
3. Apply on wet hair which has been towel dried. Start at the scalp and work your way to the tips of your hair.
4. Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then rinse hair as normal.
1. Place 2 tablespoon of yogurt in small bowl.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small sauce pan. Here you may need ti gently warm the mixture, so that the indredients incorporated (do not overheat).
3. Pour mixture over yogurt and stir until completely mixed.
Moisturizing Coconut Mask
1. Mix 1/4 cup of coconut milk and 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
2. Carefully comb through hair, paying special attention to the ends.
3. Wrap head in a warm towel for 20 minutes, then rinse.
Do you need more ideas like that?
Or maybe you have your own hair mask recipes?
You can share with us here: firstname.lastname@example.org