This post contains affiliate links.
When you buy something using these retail links, we may get a commission.
Every fourth person reports having some problems falling asleep!
Are you one of them?
Today we will give you quick and easy action plan that will make you fall asleep in less than a minute!
You can start with a cup of relaxing herbal tea, it is scientifically recommended!
Check out the blooming tea collection here for extra visual pleasure (and sort of meditation).
We are happy to present you this so called “military method”.
Just follow these easy steps:
- You need to relax every muscle of your face. Think about the muscles inside your mouth too!
- Drop your shoulders, make sure there is not tension in your arms and hands.
- Exhale, free your chest.
- Relax the rest of your body moving from your chest down to your feet.
- Clear your mind, think about something pleasant (a calm scene).
- If you cannot stop thinking, consentrate on any one-two words (“stay calm”).
- You will definetely feel the difference and it should be much easier to fall asleep!
There are a couple more things you can do to ease this process:
Take a foaming bath with lavender aroma, you can shop for this kind of products at Kiehls.
Here at Clarins you will find a variety of relaxing bath oils and gels: