This post contains affiliate links.
When you buy something using these retail links, we may get a commission.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.
~ Mark Twain
- It’s OK to fail. The only way to avoid failure is to not try anything. Don’t be afraid to try…and fail…that’s how you succeed. Remember, it’s only really a failure if you stop trying.
- Overcome fear of failure by visualizing the worst case scenario. A great way to overcome fear of failure is to confront your worst possible nightmare. If you try it and fail, what is the worst thing that will happen?
- Ignore the things you can’t (or won’t) change. Yes, there are shitty things going on in the world. Unless you’re planning to do something about it, ignore it and focus on the things in your life that you can change.
- Change things. You can make a difference – once you stop dismissing yourself. Approach challenges with the mindset of “how am I going to accomplish this?” instead of “what can I possibly do?” If you cannot do anything then check out the #3.
- Plan for the future, but live in the present. While planning for the future is important, don’t sacrifice all of the present. Find a way to enjoy life as you work towards bigger and better things. Do what matters now!