This post contains affiliate links.
When you buy something using these retail links, we may get a commission.
There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.
~ Christopher Morley
We are back here with our essential tips on how to live your life in a better way. Some of them, we are sure, are going to be useful. Some of them you are welcome to dismiss!
Here they are:
- Eat, drink, and be merry. Cherish those moments of enjoying the incredible food, great company, and engrossing conversation and make them happen as frequently as possible.
- Block out haters. Constructive criticism is one thing, but know that if you’re out there trying to accomplish great things, you will attract haters who want to criticize for the sake of criticism.
- Accept constructive criticism. At the same times, haters can be good because sometimes they can be right. Haters show us our weakness. Accept that you might be in the wrong, and work to improve yourself so you don’t make the same mistake in the future.
- Be the hero of your own movie. Does life feel shitty, joyless, hopeless? You already know how to get out – be the hero of your own movie. Pretend you’re the hero character in a hollywood blockbuster. Do you want them to see a hero who overcomes the odds, or a loser who plays the victim? Last time I checked, the hero doesn’t overcome the odds by watching TV 5 hours a day. Do what needs to be done, no matter how hard it is.
- Remember that you’re going to die one day. Do we live as though we will never die; then die never having lived? Enjoy, be nice to others and that is it 😉