This post contains affiliate links.
When you buy something using these retail links, we may get a commission.
We prepared an absolute hit for you today!
It is so easy to make but yet so delicious. It could be a great snack for your BBQ gathering or a girls’ night bite!
So, here it is: Avocado and Cucumber Toast.
Let’s say it is a Mexican style (just because we learnt this recipe from our Mexican friend).
- 1 slice wholemeal or rye bread
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 30g any fresh/soft cheese (optional)
- several slices of cucumber
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Place the bread in a toaster and toast to your liking.
- Top with the sliced avocado, cucumber slices and fresh cheese (if you choose to have some cheese).
- Squeeze over some fresh lemon juice and a sprinkle of salt.
It sounds so easy, but it’s everyone’s favourite snack!